FIRST AND FIRST, the third book in my Five Boroughs series, is now available! I’m thrilled for you guys to read it. Here are some things that might surprise you about this novel:
1. A lot of readers are reading this book as a standalone and THEN going back and reading the first two in the series! Don’t be shy to try it just because you’ve not read SUTPHIN BOULEVARD and SUNSET PARK yet! (if you haven’t, SB and SP are now on sale at all retailers for $0.99 and $1.99!!)
2. Many early readers have said this is their FAVORITE book in the series so far!
3. First and First is more romantic than SB and SP.
4. If you HAVE read the other books, previous 5B characters have cameos :]
5. Well maybe this won’t surprise you but… don’t read in public. This book is steamy. A reviewer recently said the sex scenes are so hot they made her eyeballs sweat.
I can’t wait for you guys to dive into Caleb and Oli’s story!
Caleb Stone was raised on the Upper East Side, where wealth and lineage reigns, and “alternative lifestyles” are hidden. It took him years to come out to his family, but he’s still stuck in the stranglehold of their expectations. Caleb knows he has to build his confidence and shake things up, but he doesn’t know how… until Oliver Buckley enters the picture.
Oli is everything Caleb isn’t—risk-taking, provocative, and independent. He cut ties with his own family because they wouldn’t accept his sex-positive lifestyle. Caleb can’t decide if he’s envious or smitten, but after a chance encounter on New Year’s Eve, he realizes he’s both.
As Caleb sheds the insecurities that have held him back for years, he makes bold steps toward changing his career and escaping years of sexual repression. But for Caleb to take full control of his life, he has to be brave enough to confront his feelings and trust Oli with his heart.